Meet The Team: Nick
January 25, 2021
Meet Nick – our Construction Manager!
- What do you love most about EPIC so far? The energy of the team and excitement surrounding our impact to the community
- What was your very first job? Paper boy age 10. I lived in a very hilly community so it was a lot of hard work slinging newspaper off the handlebars of a single speed bike. (Money for bike, for job was a loan from my parents)
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to? Greece. But there is a lot more to explore
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? Now? Its cold. So I try and hide inside when I’m not riding my tractor clearing snow. A day at Detroit Mountain with the family is always nice too.
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you? Blunt. Fair. Loyal.
- What do you wish the work fridge was always stocked with? Pickled herring (kidding). A plethora of cheese and meats
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list? Hot laps around Laguna Seca raceway. RV trip across America. Finding a great 1967 911s Porsche to restore.
- What do you look forward to in the next year at EPIC? Building great teams, process and community
- What trend do you hope makes a comeback? Manual transmissions.
Fun Fact: Nick went to high school with Tom Brady!