Meet The Team: Britta
September 4, 2020
Meet Britta! Our newest team member in our accounting department.
- What do you love most about your job? So far, the inclusive culture.
- What was your very first job? I was a farm hand on my parents farm. I never thought I would miss some of the aspects of that job!
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to? Lillehammer, Norway. My sister and I got to “bobsled” down the 1994 Olympic track! It was the summer, so the bobsled had wheels, but still one of the coolest things I’ve done to date.
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? Somewhere being social.
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you? Social, Adventurous, Funny (at least I hope!)
- What do you wish the work fridge was always stocked with? It may not be kept in the fridge but an endless supply of fruit snacks would be ideal!
- Favorite memory at EPIC? My first day, I was able to tour all of our FM properties. We have some really cool spaces!
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list? I want to visit all 50 states (Only 16 to go!), go sky diving, fly a plane!
- Tell us about your career before EPIC? I was an auditor at Eide Bailly, a public accounting firm based out of Fargo, ND for 4.5 years.
- What is your most hated household chore? Without a doubt, doing the dishes (even if it is as simple as loading and unloading the dishwasher).
- If you could only have 3 apps on your smartphone, what would you pick? Photos, Google Maps, Amazon!