EPIC Companies plans six-building Liberty Town Center in south Fargo
January 13, 2022
The first phase of the development, which will go up just east of the West Fargo School District’s Liberty Middle School, includes three mixed-use buildings.
FARGO – EPIC Companies plans to begin construction this spring on another ambitious development along Veterans Boulevard.
The company is seeking investors for Liberty Town Center, a six-building project that includes a mix of housing and commercial and retail space.
Phase I of the project at 3650 Veterans Blvd.
- directly east of the West Fargo School District’s Liberty Middle School and the athletic fields it shares with Sheyenne High School
- includes three mixed-use buildings dubbed The Don, Lincoln and Falcon. Those buildings will offer housing and first floor commercial space, a combination that’s been popular in the Fargo-Moorhead-West Fargo area in recent years.
The three buildings to follow are envisioned as being retail and commercial space, according to an email from EPIC directed toward potential investors
“With the combination of housing and retail, we hope to create a community within a community in this 8 acre lot,” the email said.
EPIC is estimating an 18% return on investment. The minimum investment is $50,000.
EPIC is a prolific developer in Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo. Some of its projects in the metro area include:
- The Gateway development in downtown Fargo. Gateway North is completed and the second phase of the project, The Arch, is expected to be finished in late 2022 or early 2023.
- EOLA by EPIC , a multi-building complex being developed in the Anderson Park area of Fargo along 45th Street, south of Interstate 94. Construction has started on the Makt Building.
- Arbor Courts apartments in south Fargo near the Osgood neighborhood.
- Sheyenne Plaza, Pioneer Place and The Firm near Main Avenue on the north end of Sheyenne Street in West Fargo.
- The Lights on Sheyenne 32 housing, retail and commercial complex at 3150 Sheyenne St. and 32nd Avenue in West Fargo.
- Boulevard Square at 31st Avenue East and Bluestem Drive in West Fargo.
- Vanne , a mixed-use building at 1530 1st Ave. N., Moorhead.
- The Block E Building at 8th Street and Main Avenue in downtown Moorhead.